1. How could I view the invoices in SelfAWB? How could I get the password for the Financial section in SelfAWB?
You can view the invoices in SelfAWB only if you used this application in the last 30 days. The first step is to send your SelfAWB username at email@example.com and you will receive a password (different from the log-in password) that will help you view the invoices in PDF, and the invoice annexes in PDF and Excel.
2. Could I view my unpaid invoices from the Financial section in SelfAWB?
At the moment, you can only view those invoices issued based on the Service Agreement signed with FAN Courier; for information about the unpaid invoices feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all the information you need.
3. Can I pay the invoices to the courier, in cash?
Delivery (transport) services are paid only on the basis of invoices issued in the name of the company (sending client) which has concluded a Service Agreement with FAN Courier, respectively by bank transfer. Only the Refund for the shipment delivered to the recipient customer is paid in cash at the time of delivery.
4. I have a contract with FAN Courier and I wish to obtain more information regarding the date when the invoices are issued.
The invoices are issued bimonthly, on the 16th and 30th/31st of each month. All the details regarding the issue date and the type of invoicing agreed (Monthly/Bimonthly) are specified in the contract. If you need additional information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
5. How could I change the e-mail address where my online invoices are sent?
In order to change the e-mail address for the electronic invoices, please feel free to send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Could I receive the proof of delivery for one or more shipments via e-mail?
Of course. Please send us your request along with the AWB number or numbers for which you need the proof of delivery at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
7. How could I cancel the cash on delivery?
The request is sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of AWB / PackingList. There may be exceptional cases where the refund will be required to be made to the nearest FAN Courier office upon request.
8. I wish to change the delivery address. Could I still receive my shipment today?
The delivery address can be changed, but rerouting towards a new address is considered a new shipment with an average term of 24 hours. So, a rerouted shipment will not be delivered in the same day.
9. Until what time I could place a pick-up order by phone?
The maximum hours for placing a phone order are 19:00 for Bucharest and 16:00 for the rest of the country, but the shipment must be ready when the courier comes to pick it up.
10. I ordered something online, but I want to check the content of the parcel before I pay, in order to make sure it is what I ordered. Could I do that?
As we stated before, FAN Courier takes over a sealed parcel from the sender (the shop) and delivers it to the consignee. The opening and the content checking of the parcel before confirmation and implicitly, before paying the cash on delivery or the shipment charge, are not allowed.
The exception is the Check On Delivery option, which offers you the opportunity to open and check the content of the received parcel, but without having the possibility to test the quality of the product inside.
The option is chargeable and can only be selected and paid by the sender.
11. How long does it take for you to send me the Cash on Delivery you collected for me?
The refund will be transferred to your account within a maximum of 2 working days from the date of delivery of the shipment.
12. What does "Declared value" mean? How does it help me?
If you choose to fill in the "Declared Value" field, you will pay an additional 1% of the value of the sent item, and in case of damage or loss you will be 100% compensated. Please, be advised! The insurance does not exclude proper packaging.
13. How should I pack? Do you offer packaging?
In order for your package to be adequately protected during transport, it is very important that you follow the packaging recommendations (see here). More than that, you can buy cardboard envelopes and boxes of different sizes in any FAN Courier working point.