- Standard service that involves the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of envelopes (max 1 kg) and shipments (max 30 kg and recommended dimensions of 60x50x30 cm), within 24 hours, maximum 48 hours, using the road transport solution.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
Free services, for all the FAN Courier customers:
- online monitoring of the shipment in the Courier Manager application and www.fancourier.md, or by calling the FAN Courier Call Center;
- Courier Manager application, printing AWBs and recording FAN Courier shipments; thus, the customer benefits from a reduced time of delivery-receipt of shipments to the courier, can view the delivery certificate by the consignee in the transport document and has information about the intermediate statuses;
- payment of the value of the shipment on the delivery (Refund service);
- two delivery attempts, if the recipient is not found at the address;
- telephone contact of the recipient before delivery;
- storage of shipments with wrong addresses or other statuses for a maximum of 5 calendar days, in order to return;
- issuing a bi-monthly invoice, Courier Manager providing details about shipments during that period;
- viewing the bi-monthly invoices, the day after their issuance;
- Courier Manager application: each user has the possibility to create their own database with partners to whom there are frequent shipments, by individual configuration or by importing from their own database;
- priority for collection and delivery during busy periods;
- API integration between Courier Manager and online store platform.
FAN Courier shall be liable in the event of total damage or disappearance of the contents of the shipments during transport of the shipments or envelopes, and will pay compensation as follows:
- in the amount of the declared value – for the shipments that is the object of the sending service with declared value;
- in the amount of the refund – for a shipment that is the subject of the cash on delivery service, after its delivery to the recipient, if FAN Courier failed to collect the refund from the recipient;
- in the amount of the amount that constitutes 5 tariffs – for a shipment that is not the object of the sending service with declared value, regardless of weight.
FAN Courier shall be liable in the event of loss, damage or partial destruction of the contents of the shipments during transport of the shipments or envelopes, and will pay compensation as follows:
- in the amount of the declared value for the missing or damaged part, entered by the sender in the inventory note – for a shipments that is the object of the delivery service with declared value;
- in the amount of the share corresponding to the missing weight of the declared value – for a shipment submitted without an inventory note, which is the object of the delivery service with declared value;
- in the amount of the share of the amount that constitutes 5 tariffs, established in relation to the missing weight or the weight of the damaged content – for a shipment that is not the object of the delivery service with declared value.
- The Standard service is available in the Republic of Moldova.
- See the FAN Courier coverage area (list of localities for which no additional km are charged).
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- The maximum allowed weight per parcel is 30 kg and the dimensions must be framed under the following limits: Length 60 cm/Width 50 cm/ Height 30 cm.
- The weight taken into consideration will be the largest between the physical weight and the volumetric one, which is calculated as follows: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm)/6000.
|LOCAL (city – city)||NATIONAL|
|2.||Parcel - 1kg||50||72|
|3.||Parcel - additional kg||4||6|
FAN Courier reserves the right not to insure this delivery service in the minimum one and maximum 3 working days, with the obligation to inform the customers about this fact before picking up the order, under the following conditions:
- Unfavourable weather conditions independent of the company’s will (fog, heavy snow, snow blocks, heavy rains, floods, yellow/orange/red code, frost, closed/non-operable roads etc.);
- Large number of registered and in operation orders;
- Large volume of orders in relation to the existent logistic facility under special conditions or crowded year periods (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, March 1st and 8th etc.);
- AWB is not generated from the SelfAWB app.